Here is a video preview of the workshop: https://youtu.be/MOETejTjNsU
If you're in the business of photography, your website is your storefront, and you need folks to find that website in order to hire you for photography services or buy your products. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an ongoing process for photographers in configuring and using their web platforms to bring in leads and other visitors to their websites.
Topics will include:
* a holistic look at SEO
* identifying your target audience, and how they might search for you
* a review of the numerous search ranking factors which Google (and other search engines) use to decide how well (or poorly) your website should rank in search results
* thorough information on image and photo SEO - a most important topic for photographers
* developing a content strategy that optimizes how your blog, website, and social networks can work together to bring new visitors to your website
* a SEO checklist to be followed before publishing any new blog post or article on your website
* a look at the technical SEO aspects of your web platform, web hosting, site speed, and security
information on how to stay up to date with the changing SEO world
SEO tactics change frequently; if you're following SEO advice from a few years ago there's a good chance you're harming, rather than helping, your business.
Many of the topics will include specific advice and tactics; attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop computer so that they can make changes to, or look at, settings and configuration on their websites.